Talk to your computer and your words instantly and accurately (up to 99%) appear in Microsoft Word. Now is the time to use the power of Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred, and forever improve the way you work with your PC.
Dragon Premium gives you complete voice control of your digital world. Turn ideas into text at the speed of thought. Tell your PC what to do and it does it. Use Dragon to talk your way through your “to-do” list -- email, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, social networking, and more - quickly and confidently. With Dragon Premium, you can even be productive on the go. Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless microphone at your PC, or dictate to a digital voice recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files when you return to your PC.
Turn Talk into Text
Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Outlook, and more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.
Unlock Your Creativity
Transform ideas into text at the speed of thought; don’t let typing slow you down. Play back what you’ve written for easy proofing.
Control your PC in a relaxed, hands-free mode without constantly reaching for your keyboard or mouse. Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries.
Use Virtually Any Windows Application
Create reports, spreadsheets or presentations; send email, create tasks, or schedule meetings; surf the Web; post to Facebook or Twitter, and more -- using just your voice.
Multi-task Like Never Before
Tell your PC what to do, like “Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez” or “Search maps for Internet marketing companies in Boston, Massachusetts” to work faster and smarter. Complete multiple steps with a single voice command.
Work Your Way
Personalize Dragon with custom word lists and voice commands that reflect the kind of work you do; set options and formatting preferences, too.
Be Productive on the Go
Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless microphone for great recognition accuracy without being tethered to your PC by a traditional microphone. You can also dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder from anywhere, at any time, for Dragon to transcribe later.
- Up to 99% Accurate Right Out of the Box
- Dragon Remote Microphone
- Improved Correction
- New Facebook and Twitter Commands
- Improved Formatting and Editing Commands
- General Dictation
- Searching the Web
- View all Feature Demos
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages just by speaking
- Ability to compose emails or search the Web for information faster than ever with Dragon Voice Shortcuts
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text in human-sounding synthesized speech
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search your desktop using simple voice commands
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics or automating routine data entry
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a wireless microphone, including Bluetooth
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and virtually any other Windows application
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and correction
- Ability to import/export custom word lists
- Support for custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics
- High-quality headset microphone included with purchase
• CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
• Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
• Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
• Supported Operating Systems:
o Microsoft Windows 7, SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit
o Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
o Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
• RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 64-bit.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• DVD-ROM drive & Sound Card required for installation