The i.d. mate Summit identification and information using bar codes.
Click here to play an audible product demonstration.
i.d. mate Summit is a portable “all-in-one” talking bar code scanner that aids visually or print impaired individuals with the identification of items via the product’s bar code or UPC. Using text-to-speech and digital voice recording technologies, it allows users to access an on-board database of product descriptions, along with a tailored set of recorded voice messages. With i.d. mate Summit, the user can quickly add additional voice recorded information to existing products or to items not found in the database. Additional bar code labels are available to label any product or item that does not already have a bar code. Adhesive, tag, and clothing labels can be placed on nearly anything. Simply scan the bar code and add a voice recording.
- Cyclone Scanner - a fast and easy way to find bar codes on the item you are scanning without needing to know where the bar code is located
- Lighweight & Portable - Measuring only 6" long and weighing in at a mere 7 ounces
- SD Memory Card - A Standard SD card allows for hours of recording and user-friendly firmware updates
- Memo Recorder - You can record, play and erase memos and messages quickly and easily
- Inventory Capability - Count, record, edit, and manage product inventory on the go and upload data to a computer; a feature that can be used for a myraid of jobs and tasks
- Multiple Databases - Create and manage your own databases for your business, hobbies, or collections
- Rechargeable Battery -High-capacity lithium-ion battery provides for hours of continuous use
- Built-In Help - Anytime you need a little help figuring our a feature, press one button and a spoken version of the user manual is on the way
- Adjustable Voice - Easily adjust the volume, rate, and pitch of the voice announcements
- Earphone & Microphone Jack
The Summit Database
i.d. Mate Summit contains the largest database available with millions of pre-loaded items!
It comprises a wide variety of products such as grocery, wines and spirits, over the counter drugs, health and beauty products, cleaning supplies, pet supplies, hobby items, hardware items, DVDs and CDs, bulk supplies, and much more! Extended information is included for many items. Listen for nutritional information, ingredients, cooking instructions, allergen warnings, directions, package size, song tracks, detailed descriptions and more.
We continually add to and update the database, increasing items and product information to benefit our customers. Users can stay current with an updated database release every six months.
Applications & Uses for the Summit:
- At Home, Work, or School
- For Hobbies and Collections
- Food and Prescription Identification
- Computer Disks and File Folders
- Clothing, CD/DVD, and Credit Card Identification
Click here to see a manufacturer's brochure.
|Available Product Options: