The Mobile Reader can be activated and ready to use with the touch of a single button on a compatible cellphone. Simply take a photo of the print to be read and the software will read the print aloud. Please call for a list of compatible cellphones.
- Reads most printed documents, from letters and memos to pages in a book
- Reads address labels and package information and instructions
- Easily recognizes U.S. currency
- Displays each sentence visually and highlights each word as it is read
- Stores thousands of pages using easily obtainable flash memory
- Transfers text files to and from computers or Braille note takers
- Adjustable reading rate to suit user’s preference
- Reading modes for books, articles and labels; bills and memos.
- Synchronized text highlighting with output speech
- Text navigation by sentence, word, character
- User self-training page for taking pictures
- Viewfinder for live field of view
- Field of view analysis (knfbReader only)
- Import/export TXT files
- Automatic or manual saving of documents and image files
- Automatic screen rotation for portrait and landscape reading
- Save settings to and from memory card
In addition, with the use of a screen reader, the user can access the other functions of the phone device including making and receiving phone calls, personal information management such as contacts, calendar, etc. Also contains ability to run accessible GPS programs, access to Adobe PDF files, voice recorder, music player and much more.